"Chocolate Alien Hair Dryer Bunnies"

Part Two

By: Ellen Ripley

I open my eyes. I'm looking at the ceiling. I feel something hard and heavy in my arms. I sit up and look at what I'm holding, its a flame thrower. A flame-thrower. My first clue that I might be dreaming. I play it safe and act as if I was awake, you can never be to sure these days. Besides I'm bored and I want some chocolate. I don't see any chocolate. That makes me very irritable.

I decide to stand up.

I stand up, and fall on my butt. I look at my shoes, someone's tied my laces together. I retire them the right way, mumbling the whole time.

I try standing up again. This time I dont fall on my rear.

I raise my flame-thrower at a sudden sound.

I see that I'm on a ship. An old ship if I done my homework right. In school we were just working on ships that have disappeared under mysterious circumstances, one that intrigued me was a ship that had disappeared over 200 years ago, it was called the Nostrmo, the same as the ship I'm on, an old oil tug. I can tell because I'm on what goes for the bridge. I've done my homework, if its right is another question...

Ten minutes after hearing the noise I remember I heard a noise, another words I've been standing there point my flame-thrower at air. Pretty stupid looking.

I search for the source of the noise. I see it. ITS HORRIBLE! ITS TERRIBLE! ITS AN ELECTRIC SHAVER WITH BUNNY EARS! AND IT HAS A FRAYED CORD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! To say the least, I opened fire.

While it buried, it screeched "I'm MELTING! I I'M MELTING!!! I'M MELLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo....ooo.....ooo.oo...o.....!" I open fire again just to get it to shut up.

Upon closer inspection of its remains, I notice it was made of chocolate.

I curse at my self for wasting chocolate in such away.

I decide to search the ship, it was the first time I've been on an antique. I walk down a hallway, I here someone, or something with my luck, talking.

"....ave, where are you Dave? Dave what are you doing? Dave??? Dave.....LETTERMAN??? No Dave? Not even a Dave Letterman? Crap." Comes from a room.

I walk in, slowly, very paranoid like....sure I do, actually I jump through the door, flame-thrower point at the person who's talking.

I blink a few times, its not a person, its whats left of a person, its a head, sitting on a table.

The bodiless head speaks again, "Hello, won't you be my neighbor??"

"Ummm....No." I reply, right before I aim my flame-thrower at the head, I fire. "Not again...," mumbles the head, right before the flames hit.

"Man, I want some chocolate...," I mumble to myself while I walk out what appeared to have been a cafeteria.

As I wonder down the hall more electric shavers with bunny ears that are made entirely out of chocolate scamper by. I ignore them. I keep walking, and walking, when suddenly I spot an Industrial Size Hair Blower, it also has bunny ears. I assume that it too is made of Chocolate.

"Mmmmmm.....chocolate...." I mumble. The hunt is on.

It screeches at me.

I fire the flame thrower.

It leaps out of the way and at me.

I fall to my knees and roll to the side just in time as it crashes into the spot that I had just vacated.

I smash its head in.

It's chocolately good body crumbles to the floor. Its skull was made of chocolate, what did you expect?

I brake of the end of it tail and start chewing on it as a walk down the hall way.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm....chocolate....mmm... good."

I stop in my tracks. Something's not right. Theres something dark. Dark and animal. Something's following me. I can sense it, in my mind. And its not made of chocolate.

To Be Continued.

RETURN

This was written for the ALIEN HOME PLANET

1