This little story contains Violence, What did you expect?? Its titled "The day my teacher's chest exploded." .....Scroll down.




The day my teacher's chest exploded.
By: Ellen Ripley





           I sit in math class. The teacher has been rambling on and on about, what else, math. I think the teacher has long forgotten that she supposed to be teaching a class and not holding a conversation with herself. The talkative teacher coughs as if she's choking on something. She stumbles into a desk, and falls to the floor.
           She lays on her back, the place for which the pain originates is obvious, her chest. No, not her implants. Inside her chest.
           She screams a final agonizing scream...sounding a lot like Pee Wee Herman. Something explodes out of her chest. It's electric shaver with a mouth.
           It sits in whats left of chest. It seems to scan the room. It pulls itself the rest of the way out and lunges at a student. It lands on top of her head. Then it does the worst thing an electric shaver could do to someone who just spent ALOT of money getting her hair redyed. It shaves it all away, as the hair falls to the floor in clumps, the rest of the students back away. They head to the door. I'm still sitting in my seat wondering what the hell is going on.
          Before the nearest student could open the door, its thrown open and he's squashed between the wall and the door. In the doorway stands...HAIR STYLISTS!!! They'er heavily armed with every thing from scissors to smart guns.
          I look back to the rabid shaver, its no longer an electric shaver, it's a giant hair blower!   The now bald girl is hiding under a desk.
         The creature is standing in the middle of the room, the stylist have enter the room. It's a stand off. Which makes me wonder why I'm still sitting in my set, right in the middle.
The stylists take aim. The creature is about to leap. When suddenly, a bell rings. The math teacher is standing in front of the class. The hole in her chest is gone. Everything as back to normal.
          "Damn, that sucks." I mumble to myself as I gather my stuff.
          "Did you say something Miss?" the teacher says glaring at me. I raise my eyebrows of if surprised that she's talking to me. "Umm...Noo...I don't think so." I answer as I walkout the door.
           It was the last class of the day. Thoughts run through my head, why does school have to start so early? Why do we drive on park ways, but park on drive ways? What is a hot-dog really made of? Do I want to know? What's a lava lamp really made of? It can't be real lava. Is it cheese? Is it water? Is it wine? Oh my god, is it turpentine?
          I get home. The rest of the day seems to fly past. I get my "dinner," from the autochef. It taste...well, very distasteful. I don't even want to think of what its made of. I get ready for bed.
When I'm in bed, I lay there starring at the ceiling, I wonder, as I drift off to sleep. Am I really going to sleep, or am I actually about to wake up, in a different world? ZZZZZzzzzz.........

The End....or not...?

RETURN

This was written for the ALIEN HOME PLANET

1